I can’t believe my handsome little man is 4 years old already! Everyone says it, but seriously, where does the time go??? I saw this over at Reaves, Party of Four and thought it was a super cute (and easy) way to capture all of Braden’s favorite things this year. I plan on following Nicole’s lead and starting at the age of 4, asking both the boys these same questions every year and putting some sort of scrapbook together with a picture collage of that year. What a great keepsake that will be 20 years from now…
Braden Age 4 – 20 Questions
1. What is your favorite color? Blue…no, red…no, blue….red.
2. What is your favorite toy? My submarine that floats in the water.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Hmmm…STRAWBERRIES!!!!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mighty Machines
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Quesadilla (1 of 2 things he will actually eat)
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My pirate clothes
7. What is your favorite game to play? Mario Kart (not a techie at all!) and “get you” with daddy.
8. What is your favorite snack? Animal crackers.
9. What is your favorite animal? Dinosaurs (I guess we need to go to the zoo more…).
11. What is your favorite book? How I Became a Pirate by Melinda Long, The Tallest of Smalls by Max Lucado.
12. Who is your best friend? Wylie.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Jack cereal (Apple Jacks mixed with Cheerios) or Colored O’s (Fruit Loops mixed with Cheerios).
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the dirt with my dump truck and shovel.
15. What is your favorite drink? Water and milk.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
17. What do like to take to bed with you at night? Monkey. Oh and my books and my Thomas flashlight.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Mom, I already answered that question. Jack cereal!
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I don”t know. I don’t really like dinner. (SO true!!)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter.